Monday 9 July 2012

L.O.T.V Challenge- Anything goes!

Here is a card that I recently made for my Mum to cheer her up after being diagnosed with Diabetes, on the day my Dad had heart surgery! Our family are going through some trying times at the mo, but hey-ho we just battle on and support each other.

So here is my card:

Sorry the photo's are awful :'( . The paper's are Pion Designs-poem of spring. The die cuts are some freebies the the lovely Tracy over at Dies to Die for popped in with my Pion paper order. I also used L.O.T.V Grunge Corners stamp in the bottom corner and an Inkilicious script stamp an the opposite side.

The image is Lily of the Valley's Kitchen Herbs which I coloured with prisma pencils and die cut with my Spellbinders Labels Fourteen. Then finished of with a piece or ribbon and a charm from my stash.

Thank you for poping by today,                        
                                  love and hugs to you all,

Dawn.W  xxx



No comments: